Monday, May 28, 2007

I finally found the one

I have been to so many dates, some were good, some were terrible, some made me feel like a million bucks, but after a few weeks they were already giving me clumps. Some I would get rid off before bed time, by the morning they made me look like a raccoon. Some made me feel fabulous but by the end of the night I would have tears on my eyes. Some just after a little bit of resistance they would just melt all over my face.

But now these days are over because now I found the perfect mascara, our love is getting more and more mature and even with few weeks down the road it still feels like we met yesterday.



I am just loving this very sexy mascara and I'm gonna tell you why.
it is definitely high definition
it is definitely clump free
the comb works like a push up bra
can be used as supernatural lashes
can be used as very sexy lashes
its hypoalergic
it's clinique!
from the list you can find other mascaras that do the same thing, but the real reason I'm in love it is that it comes off so easy with just water and it doesn't leave you with raccoon eyes, like the other high definition mascaras which are so difficult to get rid off and with all the work, my eyes would always end up red and irritated and made it so difficult to wear my contact lenses.
I could talk about it all night, but the way it makes me feel I will soon be ready to go down the aisle and finally become Mrs.high Definition aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the name is: clinique, high defition lashes brush then comb mascara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the mariage ?

PoshDrosofila said...

adorei a dica
agora so me resta aprender a usar...
snif
k

Sexy Dreams said...

Yeah, sexy mascara with high definitin and clinique - is amazing! It turns me up like it turns up you! Thanks!