Friday, May 18, 2007

Is the most wonderful time of the year!!!
















After my Bday this is my favorite day of the year!!! Victoria's secret semi annual sale is on!!!!


I usually write my posts at night but I just can't wait that long today. Forget the french lingerie. Today is the VS day!!! Now this is not just any sale, for the first time in history all the freaking bras are on sale!! I mean usually they put the older ones on sale and the bras you really want are not in sale but this year:
Now hurry because this stuff sells like hot cakes by the time you get the change to buy, it will be gone! Whatever I had planned to do today is cancelled until all the items I want are on my bag, usually takes me quite a few hours! The clothes and bikinis are also on sale, check out the bra top and bra top dresses, I actually bought one about a month ago, damn it I payed more for that! A white strapless bra top dress and it is just gorgeous, the fabric went below my knees but I cut the dress and in 5 min I had the exact length I want it!! Ohhh I'm so happy to see all the red tag saying: First time ever 25% off!! Don't Forget the baby dolls too!! 20-60%!! A very sexy girl must go to bed looking gorgeous!!
OMG! Don't miss the garden collection sale 7 for $29.99

Now hurry up and start shopping, remember to come back because I will post bra reviews and your comments are gonna be very valuable to the girls who didn't try the bras yet !!!

5 comments:

Maroof said...

you have Great sexy blog desing...... & ur blog raelly nice i like it.....

here is my blog: http://pc-top-tricks.blogspot.com

visit me back & pass comments about my blog thanxxxx

sperkins5150 said...

Never knew this semi-annual sale was a big thing with women.

sexy toys said...

best way to spend sexymoments by the end of the year!

fine lingerie said...

Yes, Victoria's semi annual sale is an event everyone is waiting. Crazy and exiting!

maschere bdsm said...

buon post