Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ready, Set, Spoon it!




I just can't get enough of low fat/low cal ice creams!! My prayers were finally answered. I've been trying to loose a few pounds for years now, but my diet was always ruined by this uncontrollable urge to consume sugar and carbs.

Last week I dropped by a convenience store and there it was, my dream coming true.

Ben & Jerry's low fat ice creams!On my way back home I was hoping it was not like the others low fat varieties which is not as good as the real deal but when I dipped the spoon I felt a moment of happiness. The ice cream was just perfect. it tasted amazing, it made me feel like I was eating real fat food, but I was still in control.


I also tried the breyers, chocolate fudge brownie, no sugar added (no aspartame, they use splenda) and low fat. It also tasted awesome!! Thanks to the new low temperature exclusion technology these companies are now able to give us what we want!


Check points:


1- Low fat doesn't mean low cal, keep servings reasonable!


2- Check the carbs and sugars levels


3- Remember ice cream is also a great source of calcium!! yay!


Now just pick your flavor!! CHEERS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like ice cream, Italian style , very very creamy ....
Lots of Carbs there ...
I like carbs ....
Are we not made of carbon ? so we should need some carbs ?
Carbon <-> Carbs !!??
If we eat to much of this ice cream we could become carbon carbs beings Yeah !!!